* 2 cups shredded cooked chicken or chopped raw chicken
* 1 large green pepper, chopped
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1 cup salsa
* 1 can chunk pineapple with juice
* pinch of salt
Write the name of meal and date on bag before putting in all ingredients.
* Chop veggies and if necessary, chicken.
* Dump all ingredients into a zip top freezer bag. Freeze flat.
* Thaw the night before using.
* Dump thawed bag into crockpot. If using cooked chicken,cook in crockpot for 2-4 hours on low. If using raw chicken, cook in crockpot 4 hour on high or 8 hours on low.
* Serve over rice or noodles.